2. In the divine inspiration, integrity, and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
3. That man was and is created in the image of God but is lost, as a result of sin, and powerless to save himself.
4. That the only hope for man is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, Who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and Who rose from the dead. Therefore, by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed.
5. That the purpose of every believer is to love and enjoy God and to fellowship with Him forever.
6. That the Holy Spirit indwells those who receive Christ, for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives. Additionally, every believer is called to be empowered by the Holy Spirit to be a part of spreading the Good News through our lives and work.
7. That the church is the body of Christ and is comprised of all those who, through belief in Christ, have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the church is world-wide evangelization and the nurture and discipleship of Christians.